Friday, September 29, 2017

Cats Are ...

     Cats are the Funniest People - just ask me, I'll tell you.  :-D  My card today for the newest challenge at QKR Stampede proves the point.  I used a fun image called "Christmas Lights Kitty" and the sentiment is called "Cats Are."

     As usual, our theme this week is "Anything Goes" but our optional twist is "Cut It Up."  Die Cuts, Punches, cutting machines, or scissors -- just cut it.  :-D


     I colored this one with ProMarkers, then cut it with a die from Cottage Cutz.  I cut the sentiment and both offset, matting pieces with dies from that same set.  The silvery ribbon and handmade bow sparkle IRL, adding to the holiday feel of this otherwise very simple Christmas card.

      Challenges:
Cards in Envy
Christmas with the Cuties
Crafting by Designs
Crafting from the Heart
Craft-Dee Bowz
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Sentiments
Kraftin' Kimmie
Simon Says Stamp
SUYP Cats

     Looking forward to seeing you play in our challenge and good luck.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

What a cute kitty image and I love the sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my goodness I love this card and the cute kitty! Yes I know that cats can be funny, I have 2 of my own little mischief makers but love them to bits.
Hugs
Linda xxx

jimlynn said...

Oh, so cute and FUN! Love that sentiment and your design of the card is perfect! Love the shine too.
Lynn

ike said...

Fabulous card - I really love that daft kitty :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Sandy Trefger said...

Yes, cats are the funniest people! I have some of my own. Love your cute card and thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Judy Markowitz said...

This is adorable!!!! I love it! And your coloring of this is fabulous! Thank You so much for joining us this week at Crafty Gals Corner!

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun kitty card!!! thanks for playing with cards in envy!!!

debby4000 said...

Adorable Christmas kitty card, love it.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

CraftyNatalie said...

Hello. I love your cute kitty image. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the cuties this month and hope to see you again. Good luck!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOL, a Great image and card.
Faith
x